HOS Driver Log Auditing
DISA offers a personalized log maintenance process with real-time data and reporting to help you evaluate driver safety and compliance.
Our log auditing services reduce the risk of Hours of Service driver violations, fines, OOS orders, and high CSA scores by continuously identifying non-compliant drivers using the most current HOS regulations.
Benefits of our Hours of Service driver log auditing and falsification reporting include:
- Accurate log audits that embody all current rules and regulations within U.S., Canadian, oil field, even intrastate operations
- Complete visibility of your entire fleet. Customers can view breakdowns by region, terminal, and/or individual driver (whether on EOBRs or paper logs)
- Custom reporting that allows you to sort, rank and summarize violations for pinpointing specific problem areas
- Log falsification checks against any data registered with a date/time stamp (GPS, fuel transactions, tolls, inspections, accidents, cell phone usage etc.)
- 24-48 hour turnaround time - see logs posted to our online reporting site shortly after they are received electronically or by mail.
- Secure login and passwords enable full or limited access to data (per your administrative hierarchy).
- Action Tools - Automated driver violation and congratulatory letters that increase awareness, accountability and compliance within your fleet.