DOT Compliance Services
Our DOT compliance services are not cookie cutter–they’re delivered by industry experts who understand DOT regulations and know how to translate them for your unique business needs. Our compliance team makes DOT requirements less confusing and easier to navigate.
DOT Policies and Program Assistance
As part of our comprehensive compliance services, DISA will not only supply you with official regulatory agency policies, but we’ll help you complete and manage them too. Let us know how we can help you with any of the following agency policies and requirements.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS) and U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
We also want to make sure you have the information and resources you need to conduct your day-to-day DOT business. Here are some links to helpful DOT documents and information.
DOT Agency Websites
DOT Information and Resources
- DOT Agency Regulations Comparison Chart
- The Substance Abuse Professional Guidelines
- Urine Specimen Collection Guidelines
- 49 CFR Part 40 (with Q & A)
- Request for DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Information (Previous Employer Form)
- Regulation Information (Request for DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing from Previous Employer)
- Request for FMCSA Safety Performance History (Previous Employer Form)
- Regulation Information (Request for FMCSA Safety Performance History from Previous Employer)