Over 800 attendees, 1 Day, 12 Impactful Sessions, Continuing Education Credits, Valuable Networking
In 2019, Day with DISA was attended by more than 800 HR & Safety employees across several safety-sensitive industries, including Oil & Gas, Chemical, and Transportation. DISA created the conference to give employers a place to find the information they needed about the rapidly changing employee screening industry. Day with DISA had tracks focused on drug & alcohol testing, background screening, transportation compliance, and general employee screening 101 topics.
• Employees responsible for ensuring safety at their workplace or facility.
• Employers impacted by new or pending employee screening legislation
• Employers looking to build a culture of safety in their workplace.
• Anyone wanting to learn about drug testing, background screening, & DOT compliance.
• Anyone that would benefit from hearing about the latest employee screening trends.
"I felt the event was unbelievably informative and walked away with so many questions answered. I truly cannot wait to go again next year!"
"These sessions are always so informative. Wish I could have attended all of them."
"Very well organized, lots of great information - well done!"
"LOVED IT! I think it would be great if it was the whole day instead of a half day. That would allow for more sessions. The networking event was probably the best one I have ever attended."
"Outstanding in EVERY way. Thank you."
"Very well planned, great venue, great networking opportunities with peers and vendors."
"I thought the information was very valuable and greatly appreciate the speakers you all brought in. Thank you!"