Why Choose Quest Diagnostics
Workplace drug testing is a critical element for any employer. Drug abuse in the workplace puts employers at risk for increased accidents, greater absenteeism, lower productivity, and decreased morale. Along with the negative effects on the current workplace, drug and alcohol use can cost employers the safe, healthy work environment necessary to attract and retain employees.
Quest Diagnostics knows the value of drug testing to support workplace safety, hiring speed, and productivity. Each year, we perform approximately 10 million drug tests through our nationwide network of collection sites. We’ve established a reputation as a leader in workplace drug testing, with full accreditation by leading healthcare institutions and government agencies.
A Menu of Testing Options
- Testing Options:
- • Urine testing
- • Oral fluid testing
- • Hair testing
- • Instant testing
- • Physical examination testing
- Testing solutions for various means:
- • Pre-employment
- • Post-accident
- • Periodic
- • Random
- • Reasonable suspicion
- • Return-to-duty
- • Follow-up
- Test component options including the following:
- • Medical professional testing
- • Expanded (prescription) opiate testing
- • Alcohol testing
- • Synthetic drug testing
- • Steroid testing
- • Specimen validity testing
Workplace Drug Usage
Workplace drug use is a threat to your organization’s safety, employee productivity, and business reputation. It’s a challenge that isn’t going away, and in fact keeps changing as drug misuse increases, state drug laws evolve, and pressures to deliver competitive work experiences mount.
Now is not the time to compromise on workforce drug testing. You need a collaborative partner who can design a comprehensive program that reduces workplace risk, keeps pace with the speed of hiring, and optimizes job candidate experiences—all while seamlessly scaling to meet the demands of your business and industry.
- Lab-based urine testing, offering hundreds of panels and cost-effective.
- Instant testing for reduced donor downtime and fast, on-site decisions
- Lab-based oral fluid for easy, on-site testing, with no tampering, and excellent for marijuana
- Hair testing to provide the longest detection window for repetitive drug use, and no tampering.
- THC Breath testing Designed to detect recent use of marijuana within a 3-hour window and can be used in workplace for reasonable suspicion testing.
Resources & Quick Links
Use this quick links to explore more information about Quest Diagnostics.