DISA has a long history in the employee screening industry as a proven partner and third-party administrator. We offer a comprehensive line of compliance and regulatory services for all DOT agencies. Our company also has over 30 years of experience in consortium program management.
Our services include complete MOW compliance solutions that will keep companies compliant with the June 2017 Maintenance of Way (MOW) regulatory guidelines. DISA is pleased to be chosen by the NRC as an Endorsed Partner and Recommended TPA for FRA-MOW Compliance.
Program Management Services Include:
- Pre-employment and random program management
- Nationwide collection site network
- Expert laboratory analysis
- In-house Medical Review services
- Statistical reporting
- Expert compliance and audit assistance
NRC Member Pricing
Drug & Alcohol Testing
- The MOW Policy offers the DOT 5-Panel Test ($25.00 plus collection), as well as the Breath Alcohol Test ($5.00 plus collection)
- The Corporate Policy offers the 5-Panel Test ($25.00 plus collection), as well as the Breath Alcohol Test ($5.00 plus collection)
Substance Abuse Training
- Supervisor Awareness/Reasonable Suspicion Training ($39.00 per person)
- Employee Awareness Training ($19.00 per person)
Annual Maintenance Fee
- First Policy ($250.00)
- Additional Policies ($150.00 ea.)
For More Information
Are you an employer and still have questions regarding employment screening?
DISA can help! Get answers directly from DISA’s subject matter experts with ‘Ask DISA’
Visit www.askdisa.com to ask your questions today.
About DISA Global Solutions
Founded in 1986, DISA is the industry-leading provider of employee screening and compliance services. Headquartered in Houston, with more than 30 offices throughout the U.S. and Canada, DISA’s comprehensive scope of services includes drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health, and transportation compliance. DISA assists employers in making informed staffing decisions while building a culture of safety in their workplace.