What is FormFox?
DISA partners with FormFox, the nation’s leading provider of Electronic Custody and Control Forms (eCCF) and electronic workflow solutions, to provide integrated solutions for workplace drugs of abuse testing and occupational health services. As a result, common collector errors and omissions are avoided, while also shortening the entire drug testing cycle by instantaneously delivering the electronic CCF and related data to key stakeholders like the MRO, TPA, Employer and Lab.
Is alcohol detected in urine drug test?
Depending on industry requirements, employers can choose to screen for alcohol in their drug testing panel. Alcohol use can be detected in a urinalysis between 12-48 hours after consuming.
What are the benefits of DISA's drug testing services?
DISA's industry-leading vendor partners, combined with an extensive range of drug testing methodologies set our standards higher for customers. Our drug testing solutions offer expanded service offerings, cutting-edge technology, and a single-source solution for all your drug testing needs. By implementing a drug testing program with DISA, you'll find:
- Reduced employee healthcare costs
- Improvements in employee morale, productivity, and performance
- Decreased absenteeism, accidents, downtime, turnover, and theft
- Compliance with state or federal regulations
- Being able to identify and refer employees who have drug and/or alcohol problems
- Providing a safe workplace for employees