Why did my employee’s status change to “Inactive Retest” after completing a random test?
A donor may receive an “Inactive Retest” status for one of the following reasons:
- SSN might have been different than what we have in the system.
- Driver’s license number may have been used instead of the SSN.
- Employee may have tested on the wrong chain of custody (COC) or under the wrong policy.
- Employee may have tested outside of the random program window.
- Employee tested within the last days of the selection window and the test may still be in the analyzation process.