An Industry Leader
DISA is one of the largest TPAs in the industry, with more than 40,000 customers. Each year, we perform millions of drug tests and background screens, we started the first and largest contractor consortium in our industry, and we have one of the broadest service lines of any company our size. There are more than 6,000 collection sites and service centers in our preferred network, and we complete tens of thousands of service center collections and occupational medicine events each year. Our Transportation Compliance team supports fleets of all sizes, from owner-operators to 15,000+ drivers. Each year, we process millions of files, including driver qualification files, permits, renewals, fuel tax filings, HOS log audits, and more. Additionally, our financial due diligence team supports some of the largest financial lenders in the industry by ensuring their loaning to trusted individuals.
DISA is the clear choice for experience, stability, speed, and a broad portfolio of services if you’re looking for a company to support your complete compliance needs. With more than 135 companies in the Fortune 500 as customers, DISA has the team in place to exceed your expectations and provide a one-stop-shop for your company.
Subject Matter Expertise
Our subject matter experts (SMEs) elevate DISA by providing unmatched knowledge, professionalism, and guidance. With decades of experience, our SMEs are what make DISA unique to the industry. These individuals are highly respected in their fields and the key to DISA educating our customers and the industry. Our SMEs help educate customers, develop our departmental operations, and support our products and services’ ongoing development to meet our customers’ needs.
DISA encourages our employees to pursue professional growth, which has led to us becoming one of the industry’s most reputable TPAs. Throughout our entire organization, DISA leaders have earned peer recognition in their respective fields. Every year we have new employees that become certified or licensed, get elected to association boards or committees, and grow to become some of the most well-respected professionals in our industry. We could not be more proud of their accomplishments under the DISA banner!
DISA’s SMEs combine for:
- 5 Certified Substance Abuse Program Administrators (C-SAPAs)
- 25+ Private Investigator (PI) Licenses
- 20+ Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Certifications
- 9 Board/Committee Seats
- A Certified Occupational Health Case Manager
- A Certified Occupational Health Nurse Specialist
- A Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- A Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- An MROCC Certification
DISA’s SMEs are driving the industry forward via leadership roles in leading associations!
- President - American Association of Occupational Health Nurses
- Committee Member - AAOHN Continuing Education Peer Review Committee
- Committee Member - ASSP Total Worker Health Task Force
- Committee Member - ATA Safety Policy Committee
- Committee Member - CCDAPP Commission
- Committee Member - Industry Advisory Committee (IFTA/IRP)
- Committee Member - NATSA Jurisdictional Action Committee
DISA is Your One-Stop Shop for Employee Screening & Compliance Needs!
DISA offers drug testing, background screening, and transportation compliance services to meet any customers’ needs. Our full product and service line is more comprehensive than most TPAs, and we are continually expanding our offerings. In addition to employee screening basics, DISA also offers:
- On-Site/Mobile Drug Testing
- Complete Occupational Health Services
- Transportation Licensing & Permitting
- ACE/ACI eManifesting
- Fleet Management/Tax Refund Services
- Full-Service Driver Qualification File Support
- Continuous Driver Monitoring
- MRO Services
- Owner Solutions for Contractor Compliance
- Financial Due Diligence
- Mock Auditing and Training Classes (DER, Reasonable Suspicion, etc.)
The No.1 Brand for TPA Services
Since 2017, DISA Global Solutions has been voted the #1 most recognized TPA brand in a nationwide survey. As DISA continues to be recognized as an industry leader, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible experience, the latest tools, and helping them stay up-to-date on the latest regulations. These are just some of the ways DISA is continually improving our client experience:
- Applicant Tracking System Integrations: Reducing redundant login-processes and simplifying workflows.
- Expanded Geographic Reach: Strengthening client offerings and capabilities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Expanded Owner Access: Accepted or mandated by more than 330 owners across the U.S., and resulting in a simplified process for drug testing & background checks, saving money by skipping redundant testing, and broader access to facilities.
- Customer Support Team Growth: Doubled the sales support and customer service teams’ size since 2017 to reduce wait times and provide more points of access for clients.
- Paperless Initiatives: The ECCF initiative and MAPP mobile application streamline paperwork requirements by allowing employees to complete the process from their phones.