The Melissa Linville Criminal Justice Scholarship, brought to you by DISA Global Solutions
We are proud to present The Melissa Linville Criminal Justice Scholarship, a tribute to the memory and legacy of Melissa M. Linville, a cherished former member of the Crimcheck team. Melissa's life was marked by her selflessness, kindness, and the genuine joy she brought to those around her. To honor her memory and extend her legacy, DISA Global Solutions, in association with Crimcheck, offers this annual scholarship of $500. This award is intended for students currently enrolled in or recent high school graduates pursuing post-secondary education focusing on a career in Criminal Justice. Since its inception in 2014 by Crimcheck, this award has recognized outstanding academic achievements and a commitment to positively impacting the world.
- Enrollment in post-secondary education or being a high school senior/recent high school graduate pursuing post-secondary education in the Criminal Justice field.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Full-time or part-time enrollment in classes for the current year.
Crimcheck will assess essays based on the following:
- Ambition and desire to contribute to the Criminal Justice field.
- Demonstration of knowledge and commitment to a career in the Criminal Justice field.
- Leadership qualities and eagerness to learn.
Applicants must submit the following together:
- Name, email, and phone number.
- Transcript as proof of enrollment.
- 1-2 page essay describing:
- Ambitions and goals in the Criminal Justice field.
- Reasons for choosing a career in the Criminal Justice field.
- Long-term goals and how the scholarship will help in achieving them.
All applications must be submitted by August 1, 2024.
The winner will be selected on August 15, 2024.
For more information on previous winners, please visit:
By partnering with Crimcheck, the originator of this scholarship, DISA Global Solutions is honored to support the next generation of Criminal Justice professionals and contribute to the betterment of our society. We look forward to receiving your applications and wish you the best of luck!