Did you know that DISA provides occupational health services?
Focused on helping businesses maintain a safe and healthy workplace, occupational health is designed to assist with risk and hazard prevention, injury care, and general health requirements for a job. Our occupational health physicians and licensed health care professionals (PLHCPs) are trained to provide health and care protocols for the individualized needs of the employee and are up-to-date on the latest federal and state regulations and laws for workforce health and safety.
DISA offers a wide range of medical services to ensure that employees are physically qualified for the job and that they remain healthy and safe on the job.
- Physical Exams
- Respiratory Clearances
- Audiometric Testing
- MRO Services
- On-Site Health and Mobile Collection Services
- Lab Work
- Injury Care
- Physical Abilities Exam/Functional Capacity Evaluation
- On-Site Medical/Nursing Staff
- Surveillance Exams (Asbestos, Hex Chrom, etc.)
Companies with an all-encompassing occupational health program can expect reduced risk and costs, enhanced employee performance and productivity, improved reputation and brand, litigation avoidance, investor confidence, and reduced employee turnover rates. Additionally, DISA’s Occupational Medical Records Tracking (OMRT) program is specially designed within our online system, DISAWorks, to coordinate the entire screening process. Eliminating the guesswork from an otherwise difficult process, DISA’s OMRT program is convenient and cost-effective.
DISA’s OMRT Program Benefits
- A simplified, streamlined, compliant screening process
- Innovative scheduling services with automatic reminders
- Thousands of clinics with negotiated rates
- Intelligent tracking of applicants/employees and records
- Consolidated billing
- Compliant, safe, and easy storage of medical records
- Automatic renewal notices
By utilizing DISA’s occupational health services and OMRT program, employers can improve workplace safety. For more information on our occupational health services, contact us today!