On-site / Mobile Drug & Alcohol Testing
On-site Drug Testing and mobile collection units save you time and money!
One of the most important things for companies is limiting downtime and keeping their employees in the field working. DISA Global Solutions recognizes this and has tripled our on-site collection capabilities over the past year. DISA provides customers with a completely secure and professional means of drug and alcohol testing. Our experienced staff are responsible for specimen collections, ensuring chain of custody procedures, and upholding absolute discretion and confidentiality with our customers.
DISA offers 3 different on-site collection solutions that can be customized to your industries and specific needs. Our team of experienced on-site collectors are available to cover a wide range of testing needs including: wall-to-wall, periodic, random, and post-accident testing. We also help test at job fairs or new hire orientation. If you need drug and alcohol collections on-site, our teams have the experience, knowledge, and confidence to complete testing in any situation.
- DISA’s On-site Team – DISA team members are highly qualified and trained under the strict guidelines of 49 CFR Part 40 and our teams can be ready to deploy on a moment’s notice. When DISA team members arrive at your facility, you can rest assured that they will have the experience, training, and specific qualifications required to complete the job. DISA’s on-site team members regularly travel all over the United States and are certified to travel to and collect samples from anywhere you operate.
We will ensure that your on-site collection areas are properly secured and set up according to the standard regulations of 49 CFR Part 40. Upon arrival our team will make sure that the collection area is clean and free from the possibility of cross contamination all while maintaining the integrity of your company and the privacy of the donors. We are capable of serving you at an industrial facility, construction site, warehouse, heliport, port, dock, aboard a motor vessel, or on an offshore platform; we have your needs covered on or offshore.
- Short-Term On-site Testing – DISA has more than 30 mobile collection units, including several that can test multiple individuals simultaneously. By using our mobile collection units at your place of business, you eliminate employees and contractors from having to travel. This means you maintain compliance with less disruption to your daily operations because donors can quickly return to their duties.
Short-Term mobile collection units are most commonly used for random drug and alcohol testing (especially during turnaround season), when testing large groups of employees at the same time, and at new hire orientations. If you have a lot of employees or contractors needing to test for an upcoming project, this option is a significant time-saver. You can request a mobile unit to come out to your business for the afternoon, the week, or the month. We can easily customize a schedule to fit your demands; even if the requirements call for a site visit on a regular rotating schedule.
- Long-Term On-site Testing – Some customers prefer to have on-site collection capabilities at their disposal year-round. DISA offers a long-term solution which can remain on-site at your business for however long you may need it. This also allows you to create an employee onboarding process that includes drug and alcohol specimen collections with immediate access.
DISA’s On-site teams offer a variety of services including:
- Urine, Oral Fluid, Hair Specimen Collections
- Evidential Breath Testing (EBT) / Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- eCCF Enabled Collections
- Point of Collection (POCT)/Quick Tests *with lab confirmation testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Respirator Fit Tests
- Audiometric Testing
“Our on-site services offer customized options that tailor to each customers’ individual testing needs, while creating a safer, more productive workplace. On-site collections are a quick and efficient solution that allows employers to confidently enforce their drug and alcohol testing program, maintain compliance, and avoid sending employees off-site.” – Mark Breaux, National Mobile On-site Manager at DISA Global Solutions
On-site Drug Testing Benefits:
- Reduced Employee Downtime – With DISA’s on-site collection capabilities your employees and contractors no longer need to leave your job site to complete drug and alcohol testing. On-site collections reduce employee wait times and limit disruption to your operations.
- Cost Efficiency – Allows for multiple employees to be tested quicker, while also eliminating travel time, expenses, and liability.
- Less Opportunity for Cheating – Reduces opportunities for the employee to try and dilute a sample by drinking excess amounts of water ahead of time. It also prevents employees from stopping on their way to a collection site to retrieve a clean urine sample or obtain adulterants.
Rather than sending each, individual employee to a collection site, let DISA come to you 24/7/365. Our on-site services can save your company time, effort, and money, while ensuring your facility remains safe, productive, and drug-free!