Delivering Occupational Health Excellence
Using our specially designed Occupational Medical Records Tracking (OMRT) program within DISAWorks, DISA helps you coordinate the entire screening process.
This innovative application removes the guesswork from an otherwise difficult process. DISA uses thousands of clinics nationwide to provide our clients with the most convenient and cost-effective services available. With our innovative scheduling tools, clients can conduct preventative health and wellness screens anywhere in the country, quickly and easily.
Features and Benefits
- Locating Clinics
- Can be viewed by city or zip code
- Can be selected based on client needs
- Consolidated Billing
- Sortable, downloadable, and easy to track
- Eliminates multiple financial agreements for different clinics
- Automatic Renewal Reminders
- For DOT Physicals, Audiograms, or Respirator Fit Tests
- Email reminders sent one month prior to expiration
- Compliance Reports
- Monthly or On-Demand
- Document Retention
- Online filing cabinet
- Allows for Occ Health services to communicate with other service lines.
- DQ (Med Card)
- Document Review
- Ensure documents are complete and accurate for company-specific protocols
- NRCME Verification for Medical Examiners
- Annual and DOT/non-DOT physicals
- Silica and asbestos physicals
- Respiratory fit testing
- Audiometric assessments
- Heavy metals testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Driver physicals
- Physical ability exams
- and more!
Who Uses OMRT Services?
- Domestic and/or international operations.
- Pre-employment and/or random testing requirements.
- DOT FMCSA Covered Job Functions
- DOT Physicals
- Industrial Contractors for pre-employment and/or annual Occ. Health testing requirements, due to:
- Job function
- Jobsite access
- Want automatic updates for medical certificates and background checks.
- Ease of use and tracking
- Need compliance assistance.
- Prefer consolidated services and invoicing.
The DISA Difference
- Negotiated Rates – Easy and inexpensive. No redundant examination reviews. The system is self-service and automatic.
- Clinic Network – DISA has the most comprehensive clinic network, offering diverse services for the industrial client market.
- Checks and Balances – The system automatically prevents items from being paid unless specifically ordered.
- One-Stop Shop – A wide variety of services needed by industrial clients and consolidated billing, nationwide,
- User-friendly Dashboard – Quick and easy access to all recorded services needed by the industrial employee and employer.
- Automatic Inclusion – Reducing duplicate efforts by automatically adding DOT physicals to Driver Qualification files.
LEARN HOW OCCUPATIONAL MEDICAL RECORD TRACKING SAVES YOU TIME AND ENSURES COMPLIANCE
Call us at 281-673-2530 or contact us online below.