Throughout 2022, DISA Global Solutions produced a quarterly Owner Survey focused on trending topics/challenges to provide facility owners with specific industry insight so that they could make better, more informed decisions for their businesses. By collecting, organizing, and reporting on workplace safety practices from facility owners, employers gain new knowledge by comparing their practices and adjusting their policies to meet industry standards.
In the Q4 2022 Owner Survey, DISA focused on Industry Threats and Challenges, with more than 60 sites in diversified industrial markets that participated. This outreach helps employers receive in-depth knowledge to compare their facilities to others across the industry.
*Owner Survey results are confidential and are not shared, except when included in a high-level analysis like this report. 70+% of owners that participated are using DISA Global Solutions in some capacity for drug testing.
Here are a few key takeaways from the Q4 2022 Owner Survey blog that will help you compare your best practices across industry standards:
• 79% of owners are concerned about Fentanyl being on their site
• 31% of owners were unaware that Fentanyl is NOT included on a standard drug testing panel
• 52% of owners find drug abuse and turnaround time for drug testing to both be a moderate issue, while 47% of owners find turnaround time for background checks an elevated moderate issue
• 50% of owners find theft to be an elevated moderate issue
• 55% of owners find compliance issues to be an elevated moderate issue
• 42% of owners find employee violence to be an elevated moderate issue
• The most MAJOR issue lies with 51% of owners concerned of a lack of skilled labor force
• COVID-19 remains an indifferent concern, with 30% finding it to be an elevated moderate issue, 26% find it a minor issue, and 19% a moderate issue
Are you an employer and still have questions regarding employment screening?
DISA can help! Get answers directly from DISA’s subject matter experts with ‘Ask DISA.’
Visit www.askdisa.com to ask your questions today.
About DISA Global Solutions
Founded in 1986, DISA is the industry-leading provider of employee screening and compliance services. Headquartered in Houston, with more than 35 offices throughout the U.S. and Canada, DISA’s comprehensive scope of services includes drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health, and transportation compliance. DISA assists employers in making informed staffing decisions while building a culture of safety in their workplace.