On a quarterly basis, DISA Global Solutions conducts an Owner Survey providing facility owners with specific industry insight so that they can make better, more informed decisions for their businesses. We gathered feedback from diversified industrial owners within our consortium about their individual employee screening processes to better understand industry best practices and share them with other owners.
The effects that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on businesses are still reflected two years later. In the Q2 2022 Owner Survey, DISA explored industry expectations with more than 60 sites in the oil & gas, chemical, and energy markets that participated, helping employers receive in-depth knowledge to compare their facilities to others across the industry.
*Owner Survey results are confidential and are not shared, except when included in a high-level analysis like this report. 70+% of owners that participated are using DISA Global Solutions in some capacity for drug testing.
Here are a few key takeaways from the Q2 2022 Owner Survey blog that will help you compare your best practices across industry standards:
• 40% of owners expect their 2022 product volume to be significantly up compared to 2019, with 42% expecting it to also be significantly up for 2023
• When comparing 2020 product volume to 2019, 44% saw it at somewhat up, while when comparing 2021, 37% said it remained the same
- 40% of owners expect 2022 product volume to be significantly up for their sites
- 42% of owners expect 2023 product volume to be significantly up for their sites
• 59% of owners have seen their turnover rates return back to normal following “The Great Resignation” in 2021
• 56% of owners expect more turnarounds in 2023 vs. 2022
- In 2021, 56% of owners moved forward with only essential projects
Would you like to participate in the Owner Survey?
We’re always looking to increase the number of participants in our Owner Survey!
If you’re an owner or operator and would like to participate in our upcoming quarterly 2022 surveys, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will receive a report highlighting how their answers compare to the 2021 Owner Survey participants, along with a custom analysis. They will also be included in the quarterly 2022 Owner Survey data sets.
Are you an employer and still have questions regarding employment screening?
DISA can help! Get answers directly from DISA’s subject matter experts with ‘Ask DISA.’
Visit www.askdisa.com to ask your questions today.
About DISA Global Solutions
Founded in 1986, DISA is the industry-leading provider of employee screening and compliance services. Headquartered in Houston, with more than 35 offices throughout the U.S. and Canada, DISA’s comprehensive scope of services includes drug and alcohol testing, background check, occupational health, and transportation compliance. DISA assists employers in making informed staffing decisions while building a culture of safety in their workplace.