Fleet Management & Reporting
DISA provides premier fuel tax, safety compliance, licensing and permitting, and tax recovery services to the transportation industry. Our knowledgeable team uses innovative, cutting-edge technology to deliver prompt and accurate information, reporting, and auditing solutions.
Fuel Tax Reporting
DISA’s IFTA fuel tax service is a turn-key solution for any carrier. Our reporting services use existing data from dispatch systems, GPS, and paper trips. Regardless of your computing platform, you’ll enjoy real-time access to your IFTA fuel tax database and reports. We prepare all applicable IFTA and mileage tax returns, plus we offer free audit support for the returns we prepare.
- Paper and Electronic Reporting
- Full Service Fuel Tax Compliance
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- More than 60 reports that include GPS, fleet MPG, fuel summary and detail, and discrepancy resolution reports
- All IFTA and state mileage rates are maintained
- Fuel, dispatch, odometer, and GPS reconciled
- IFTA/mileage tax audit support is included at no additional cost
Tax Recovery / Refund Service
DISA’s tax specialists know the trucking industry and its related taxes. We have the expertise in all areas of fuel tax recovery and stay up-to-date on the ever-changing laws and regulations related to fuel tax at both the state and federal levels.
Licensing & Permitting
Tired of the hassle associated with licensing and permitting? DISA provides real-time, web-based reporting that shows the status of permit and license applications as well as license needs for every vehicle in a fleet.
DISA secures your state mileage and over-dimensional/over-weight permits. A personalized account manager will coordinate IRP supplements including additions, deletions, transfers, replacement plates, duplicate cab cards and weight group changes.
HOS Driver Log Auditing
Evaluate your driver effectiveness and increase Hours of Service (HOS) compliance while reducing penalties for safety violations and improper reporting.
- Paper Logs
- EOBR/E-Log Reporting and Analysis
- 100 Mile Application
Other Fleet Management Services
- Automated Out-of-Route (OOR) Reporting
- Toll Cost Analysis
- FHVUT/Form 2290 Tax Renewal